Life Line Insurance Policies
Homeowners Insurance provides a service that protects you against loss or damage to your home and personal property through unfortunate events that might occur. It can also protect you from financial loss arising out of bodily injury to a third party and damage to a third party’s property. Life Line offers a package customized to meet your individual needs. We strive to provide the best competitive quote for your home situation.
Tenants or Condominium Insurance provides a service that protects you against loss or damage to your home or property through unfortunate events that might occur. It can also protect you from financial loss arising out of bodily injury to a third party and damage to a third party’s property. Whether you are a tenant or a condominium owner, Life Line offers a package customized to meet your individual needs. We strive to provide the best competitive quote for your home situation. Additional Coverages are included under the Condo Policy which are recommended by the Condo Corporation. Ex. Deductible by down.
Life Line Brokers handles all of your personal auto needs from your basic plate insurance, to driver’s license renewals to the best of package policies. In Saskatchewan, your plate insurance covers your personal vehicle for physical damage occurrences. A vehicle owner also has the option of purchasing a package policy that enhances coverage beyond that provided by basic plate insurance.
Here is a summary of enhancements to your plate with a package policy:
- Third Party Liability: Options of $1,000,000 and up
- Family Security: up to 2,000,000
- Deductibles for Damage to Your Vehicle: Options of $50-$100-$200-$350-$500-$700
- Deductible for Road Hazard Glass Coverage: Options of $50-$100-$200
- Replacement Cost on Your Brand-New Vehicle: Restrictions Apply
- Loss of Use of Your Vehicle
Small Business Insurance
Commercial Insurance Service
Life Line offers a wide range of Commercial Insurance Services including:
- Business Property and Liability Coverage’s
- Professional Liability and Errors and Omissions Insurance
- Sporting Events, Fairs, Rodeos and Stampedes
- Condo Corporation Insurance
- Cargo Insurance
- Apartment building insurance
- Small Business Insurance
Insurable Options and Services
- Tools on the job site and in vehicles
- Contractor’s equipment, including rented
- The responsibility for material left on the job site and while waiting for installation
- Their liability for work performed and for providing a safe work site for the public
Condominium buildings are unique in that the insurance requirements are controlled by Provincial Statutes in Saskatchewan. As such, the Condo Board of Directors is obligated to purchase ‘’comprehensive’’ insurance to the full replacement value of the building and contents, as well as liability insurance in case of personal injury on the premises. The ‘’Board’’ is also required to purchase Directors and Officers insurance to cover their liability. Our Condominium Insurance carriers reassure that the proper coverage is in place to meet these requirements. They often will inspect the buildings and make loss control recommendations that benefit the condominium.
The major concern with insuring apartment buildings is that the current insurance value accurately reflects the current costs of replacing the building. Replacement Cost coverage is often available but the insurance companies often require a professional appraisal in order to provide this. An alternative to this may be a computer based Commercial Building Valuation. Our clients often use this as a starting point to help determine whether their current level of insurance is adequate. Various deductible options and liability limits are available and of course we shop the market for better rates for you.